Premises With Safety
We comply with the current Environmental Protection Act, other associated statutory legislation and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP). This applies to all those who are employed by the company and those who are protected by the company and its services.
It is our policy to;
• Reduce the level of energy consumption and obtain utility and hardware supplies from environmentally friendly organisations and those who use renewable energy sources
• Recycle equipment, waste products, redundant items and reduce the consumption of consumables
• Use, store, control and dispose of hazardous materials in line with best environmental practices.
• Obtain services, equipment and power from providers who are committed to environmental protection.
• Aim to reduce pollution and actively pursue reduction in the use of substances, processes and procedures that adversely affect the environment.
• Consult with workers through the Safety Committee on any matter that may affect them related to environmental control.
• Continually improve the company environmental performance by setting annual targets and reviewing our objectives, to measure the progress.
• Carry out an annual review and update of this policy and other environmental control systems employed by the company.
Employees of the EFS are asked to co-operate in the operation of this statement by making themselves aware of the company environmental policy and complying with the control measures in place.
Equality & Diversity Statement
Easy Fix Scaffolding is committed to promoting equality and diversity and promoting a culture that actively values difference and recognises that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace, to enhance the way we work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities throughout employment including in the recruitment, training and development of employees, by pro-actively tackling and eliminating discrimination.
We have a policy to supply full QC to all completed work Erecting, Dismantling and completed services to the highest standards before being signed off, and promise to source our equipment from the highest quality suppliers.
Health & Safety
We are committed to the continual improvement of Health and Safety performances and procedures making sure our Employees deliver within the correct framework to ensure the safety of our customers, partners. Our Safety 1st association means all our work comes with a full Risk assessment, Method statement and Handover certificates. We also carry out inspection visits to ensure structures are safe, and our staff are continually trained in all areas of Manual handling, Safety at work, Working at heights, Asbestos awareness, Site supervision, Harness inspection, and PAF.